Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Very Special Love.

No, it's not the songs lyrics anymore. I'm 26. I'm turning 27 this year. And I'm in love with the most wonderful guy. The thing that is most amazing is that now, I am actually sure that I am ready to settle down with him. I am sure that I will spend the next years of my life well with him at my side.

The last 8 years of shuttling from dating and some relationships have shown me the way to a place I can call my own. Beside him. It's like there's no other place to be but there. Admist the fears in my heart. The anxiety the distance brings me, his soothing voice admist the inner storm calms me down.

I cannot wait to see him again. It's been 3 months of constant phone calls, of a barrage of text messages, multiple instant messaging accounts to just keep in touch - in any other case I would've felt too tied down. But I don't.

It's amazing how at the strike of 8 or 9 PM at the latest I would be headed home so I can call him at 10 or 11 PM. No matter how great the party I am at would seem. No matter how long I haven't seen my friends. It's amazing that it is my own choice to do this. Not something he had to ask of me.

It's amazing that even when I am not in the best of moods and didn't want to talk to him I still will. Usually no one can make me. The funniest part is how much I would miss him when I'm in my better mood.

There are plenty of things that are amazing about US, that we notice everyday we spend "together". All of those are a plus at how things are just falling into place. The only thing that is left is to be together. Which will be soon.

No comments: