Saturday, October 24, 2009

Been A While

It's been awhile since I wrote anything here. For those who still read this, I want you to know that I had a fabulous birthday. Disastrous, for me, because of something I should have done but didn't do, but nonetheless, I was with the love of my life. And that is enough to make my birthday a good one. Last year was the best birthday to date. HIHI.


So, I am now in Florida, for those of you who are wondering which state or city I am roaming around in and exploring now. I'm in the beautiful town of Vero Beach, FL. It's really nice here. Weather is nice, hot and humid just like the Philippines. I haven't seen the rest of winter but considering the fact that it's snowing in Mancos, CO -- I am not complaining...yet. HEHE.

I also got a free Blackberry for my birthday. HEHE Wooo! So I'll be online alot. HAHA Yay for unlimited everything! HAHA

I wanna say best wishes to a new friend of mine, who is getting married soon. And to those birthdays I forgot, sorry! :P I was too preoccupied!

No comments: