Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2nd Timers.

When I was in college I had two buddies who were together for the four years we were studying. Being hopeless romantics, I think we all thought they would eventually graduate and get married. They did everything together, if we had groups they're always together in one group, if we only had partners they were naturally partners. They're the kind of couple you wanna hang out with they never make you feel like you are a third wheel. They had a funny story. One I will always remember.


In our thesis year, they broke up. The whole barkada was shocked and sad. They still managed to be friends. And I think our girl friend has never really stopped loving our guy friend. And like most hopeless romantics, I always thought they'd get back together and still graduate and get married, eventually. But we all graduated, they did not get back together. We all saw each other from time to time. Some of us moved across the oceans to try something new, some of us stayed back. Each other moved on and had their own relationships.

Sometime last year, our guy friend was doing something for my aunt and he always had our girl friend with him. My nosey mom thought they are back together. I teased them but they wouldnt say anything. HEHE But now it can finally be said that they are back together. After almost 10 years since they first got together and after 5 years of living separate lives, they managed to find their way back to each other.

So, eventually...hopefully in the next few years, they will get married. I love happy endings! :)

No comments: