Sunday, May 07, 2006

Alone Time? Not?!

I went out yesterday, supposedly to commune with myself. For the longest time I had wanted to get out alone and just sit there, stare at the nothingness, mull over some things, analyze, realize and execute. Oh well. Yesterday wasn't what I had expected to be. For the 2nd time my alone time wasnt alone time. I went up to Tagaytay with two very good friends who didn't know each other, now they do. Manel has been my friend since we were in 6th grade. Kevin WAS my online friend from New York who patiently listened to me rant, listened to me cry during the worst part of 2005. I know the worst is yet to come...oh well.

We spoke of a lot of things from ranting about how hot it was, to how we needed to stop smoking, to panting as we go up that blasted stairway from hell...seriuosly those risers are pure torture, to our revelation table admist a very nice view. Now that I think about it I think the view was wasted on us..hehe. From Manel's analytic view of life, relationships and what nots to Kevin's persistent "no comment" comment to my absurd sex lines that probably gained a couple of curious stares.

What I remember most of yesterday was this...quoting Kev

There's no such thing as "the one". You make that person "the one".

No comments: