Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry merry me!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone's had a good christmas. I had a lot of fun! Check ou the pictures at my multiply site! It's just off of my links. Anyhow, I went home earlier than expected though because my feet were killing me and so was my back. Argh! I had a couple of drinks by my lonesome. It was fun. And before you say anything about how fun it is to drink alone then read ahead.

"What a lovely surprise to discover how unlonely being alone can be."

- Ellen Burstyn

My drunk last night room mate barged in this morning to wake us up. She didnt sleep in our room, I think she was too drunk to find her way back. HAHA She was inviting us to wade in the hot tub. I told her it was way too cold and even if the tub was hot getting out would be fuckin' agony. HAHA But we still made our way to the pool area and found that it was locked! Ha! So we ran back home because in our bathing suits it was freakin cold out.

We ate lunch at the place were we did the party because there was so much left over! HAHA Anyhow so that was it. I called my parents and my uncle. Francis called me to greet. And now were back here playing uno! I'm going to another party later! See yah!

No comments: