Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's USO.

The one thing that I dont understand with Filipinos here that I am unfortunately forced to surround myself with is that they think it's alright to cheat on their husbands and wives.

A friend of mine actually said that it's "uso" to do that here. Well there is no doubt that it is indeed the trend here. Getting into relationships with people who is married back home, either both parties or at least one of the parties. Blech.

Isn't it disgusting? I mean just the thought of doing that to my Bubu is disgusting! I guess we dont share the same principles. But it being the trend here, I mean in the Filipino community I am subjected to tolerate, is the lamest excuse I have heard.

The only trend I like is fashion trend. That kind of trend is for people who didnt like Uggs boots. They dont have very good tastes.

No comments: