Saturday, May 23, 2009

Almost a month here in Colorado. I have seen the Cliff Dwellings, it's amazing! I still have to post pics but the internet is really bad. So, maybe next time. I'm enjoying myself here, I don't spend too much because I'm 40 miles from the nearest Wal-mart and there are only specific times that the bus takes us to go shopping.


I still cannot believe that I am fortunate enough to be able to return here. I thought it was going to be awhile. I still think about Amanpulo from time to time. But, I think I'm good here.

In keeping with tradition, I have been ignoring two people now. HAHA Which is kinda good, compared to the entire Filipino population I completely ignored back in Arizona. Well, except maybe like 4 or 5 people. It's not that I look down on them, it's just I didn't want to be part of it.

It's nice here where I am. Im waiting for a bear sighting, and hopefully I'd survive it. HEHE I've seen reindeers, cayotes, wild horses, different kinds of birds and different kinds of insects (which I wish I didn't have to see!)

I missed this. I'm waiting for my dvd's to come!

No comments: