Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dinner and a rather startling moment.

Last night I had tons of fun with Ella and Myles. I met them online. The wonderful world of PEXing, I discovered PEX a looong time ago. A friend of mine had told me about it. But it wasn’t after last year around June that I had become so active at participating at the discussions. At first I was just posting at the Love Threads. And then there was the Travel Thread, the Academic Thread and Lifestyle. I had nothing better to do at work. So, during those “I can cry because of boredom” moments I pexed, good thing the server allowed the website to be accessed to. Well I had come and gone from that boring job, and I continued pexing until I got my heart broken and then after...enter Ella, AJ and Mark.

I have met several people there. Some were insignificant, some I haven’t met in person. And then there was Ella, AJ, Mark and Myles. The latest addition to our little group. Ella and I had pretty much the same situation a while back. I commented, posted and ranted a lot on her thread because I can relate to it. And through the rants and what nots we formed friendship. AJ and Mark, our “meant to be couple”, are also regulars on our rant and post thread and thus the friendship. Myles, our latest recruit, I think she took pity on Ella and I and decided we needed her professional help. She’s a social worker and a psychologist? We’re her patients. HAHA

Anyway we had dinner at Greenbelt 2 at UVA - (Thanks Ella!). And because we are so perfect we had taken to fancy at people watching. We were laughing, poking fun at each other and at the sometimes oblivious people and not so oblivious ones. And there was a group of guys walking past and at the same time we were talking about Sway. Myles suddenly said that he was in town. And then we were snickering at this dude who was the less appealing version of Sway. And then out of nowhere he approached the window and knocked at it. We were like, what the hell?! And then he decided to invite himself to our table and had the galls to even ask us to join them. It was supposed to be his birthday. Myles was such a smart ass, greeted him Happy Birthday. HAHA. Anyway that was fun.

I also met Myles’ cute friend, Eric. I think I know too many Eric’s. HAHA But he’s cute, he’s welcome to stay in my life. HEHE

No comments: