Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's funny how I always, ALWAYS have proof of this:

"People always leave." - Peyton Sawyer
Yes It's not exactly very optimistic, and Peyton is not really a very optimistic character. She's got the goth drama thing going, and yet, that simple lesson is always right in my face. Right now, some friends of mine are in the middle of settling they're differences. It's not only their friendship that's on the line here, it's almost their lives, their hard work, and their craft. Yes, I do admit I have not been exactly that much of a friend to them but I think that to abandon all of their hard work and friendship because of some differences isn't worth it.

But then, sometimes not all things are good for us. And those that aren't are either taken away from us or leaves us because they are not meant to be in our lives forever, just to teach us something.

Oh well. I guess, that's really how life is. There are no keepers, or ever afters...just lifetimes.

No comments: