Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Crocodile tears...

Usually when I guy starts sobbing or crying on the phone or in front of me I get turned off. I find it a tacky way to get some sympathy.

Why?

When I confronted (that eventually lead to the worst break up of my life) my ex about his behavior he cried and told me he was sorry but he didn't feel the same way about me, and that it's not about another girl. Well guess what, 2 weeks later a good friend of mine saw him at some concert with another girl.

But early this afternoon, my boyfriend called me and started to cry. He blabbered about my leaving. I didn't really get much of what he said. And it broke my heart.

You see, prior to that, I told him that I may be staying in the US for good, and might not be coming back for a while. Then later on, I had to tell him I'm leaving a week earlier. :(

It pains me to leave him. I wish he can go with me and build our future there together. But we must do it apart.

Tears arent that tacky afterall...

No comments: