Friday, February 13, 2009

"One day someone will walk into your life and you will realize why it never worked out with anyone else." - Unknown

"Minahal ko sha (friend referring to ex) pero one day I will meet the person who will show me what real love is. Na hindi pa pala love yun (referring to ex.)" - Friend

Have you ever told anyone that you loved them with all your heart? I have. Have you ever told anyone that you've never felt so strongly for anyone but them? I have. How come when I met him everything changed? It felt like I was rediscovering what it meant to love someone? To feel for someone? It felt like, all those other times didn't matter. All that mattered is this, what I have now. If that's the case does it mean that you didn't really love the previous ones? Does it mean you lied?

Why am I asking all of this? ...because I never wanna say those words again to anyone else.

I want what I have now. I've never been happier. Like what he always says...I am happy. I am content. I am satisfied. I am in love. I am loved.

No comments: