Saturday, December 12, 2009

Girls Night Out.

It's been awhile since I had a girl's night out. Actually, it's been awhile since I dressed up and went out to a club with good music, danced and had some drinks with friends. And while I was on the dance floor with my roomies, I remember why I stopped doing it. HAHA

I'm not saying I didn't miss it. I did, for a bit. But then I saw couples dancing together and I miss my Bubu more, because I wish I was dancing with him instead. And then I don't like guys or girls, bumping into me too much. And I don't like guys who jump into my group and just starts dancing with us. But my roomies, enjoy it and I wanted to go out tonight because I was cooped up in this apartment the whole afternoon. Beggars can't be choosers.

A funny thing happened though, something that has never happened to me in all of the years I spent going out almost every night. Some guy, plucked me out of the dance floor and told me I was cute. It was funny and weird at the same time. It was a good thing it wasn't like he was trying to pick me up. I think he is gay. We saw each other after the dancing out the deck and I just avoided him.

Well, that was my night out. It will be awhile before I get any again. :P

No comments: