Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Project.

I have a project. It's about finding love, keeping it, celebrating it and living it. I know it seems kind of off to be starting a project so late into the year. But I am so excited for this project that I already wanted it to start. I can't wait for the dawn of the New Year. It was just too long a wait! So wish me luck!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NIV)
See I have already forgotten this. That is why I have not been patient, nor kind. I have become proud and jealous. I was rude, and self centered. I did not protect, I destroyed. So starting today, I want to re-learn this. Keep it in my heart, like I used to.

If he cannot give me something to hold on to. If he cannot encourage me to fight for him while he rests, then I will start holding on to these words. In them I will find solace. In this promise, I will find my answers. It will guide me to finding love.

Pray for me. Today is Day 1. :)

No comments: