Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Alcohol, oooh baby I missed you.



Last night was Antonette's birthday dinner and as usual when we have Clemen on the bandwagon it's impossible that there won't be any drinking involved. Prejudice much? Nope. Simply because I asked Antonette before leaving for her dinner thing if she's going to host a drinking session, she said no. But she did anyway.

(Thanks sexy, for the food and booze! And thanks crazy Clemen for the cot and the free read of your FHM magazines. You fuckin' drink and drive!!!)

Anyway, I was trashed even before the drinking started. Mcoy, you devil, had me laughing way over myself even before dinner started. I swear he won't stop! We were the noisiest table in the restaurant. And it was just me and him that's laughing. I had to transfer to the farthest seat just to get enough air in because I was running out of air from all that laughing.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It's been awhile since I laughed so heartily. I guess I'm back to wearing my fake smile. I missed it. I miss me. I fell in love last night too. Cuddly baby, he was soooo adorable!!!! I wanted to take him home!

Dammit I miss me again. Shit. I fuckin' love my Lui pose!!! It's too bad the red horse label wasn't that visible.

Bring on the vodka. I missed you ol' friend.

No comments: