Sunday, January 28, 2007

I should stop watching One Tree Hill...

"Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."
- Nathan Scott

Yes, loving someone is a decision too. And I chose to love you. Didn't you do the same too when you said you loved me too? Well, I must admit I'd been lucky. I've been loved, I think, by those whom I love also. But I guess I kind of wish my luck will not run out as easily as it does. Or that my love doesn't backtrack on his own words and take it back.

Do you know that I cling on to these things? Yes, I do. I count on someone's word for everything that it meant to me. And it hurts when they don't mean it, when they pretend to mean it, when they didn't mean a thing at all.

I should stop watching One Tree Hill, but hell Chad is hot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh interesting.. ;p

and the plot thickens!!!! =)

- ella

soulfoolchic said...

KARINA, one of these days I'll be in your shop. HAHAHA Can we do coffee bean next time? Ayoko na ng starbucks! Kakasawa!

Anonymous said...

hoy text mo naman ako if you're going here sa shop! sa smart ha? i only have one phone and im using the smart, not the globe. and sige, coffee bean it is. hehe. pare-pareho lang naman na kape yan! sus!

soulfoolchic said...

^Gagi di kaya. HAHAHA

Okay.