Sunday, June 08, 2008

Remembering...

I was reading my previous entry...

I remembered when we dropped Bill off where he stays (Solheim, its a lutheran home which has two different areas, they have an area for oldies who can still manage to be left alone and a separate area for oldies who had clinical problems, trauma, Alzheimer's etc.) Anyway, Bill repeated to me that my aunt and uncle is working out a way for Dorothy and him to be able to live together in the home. He said it to me over and over like a broken record "Soon, Dorothy and I will be together, they're working everything out."

It's sad because he doesn't realize that it won't happen. Dorothy still has a healthy mind and if she stayed there shes going to be assigned to a different area. I hope that my aunt and uncle does work something out.

I kinda feel this way right now...

I miss you.

No comments: