Monday, June 30, 2008

A (Mr.) Big Happy Ending.

I realized, I want a Big happy ending. You know, painful, long, messed up relationship, but still works in a abso-fuckinlutely good way. Labo ba? You think I am taking this SATC addiction quite too far, right? No, not really. It's just that love is really that, painful, happy, endless, and sometimes messed up! But when two people make it a common goal to work things out then it does work out. I mean I have been there, wanting to work things out, it's just the other person didn't want to, until later on when I wasn't interested anymore.

You know that thing where you didn't think he'd actually go far to try to get you, then he pulls a big surprise and he does? Things like that. I have a friend who is obssessed with finding someone who will fall crazy in love with her. I don't know as how crazy she wants the guy to be, but I hope not as crazy as some of my Bubu's ex bitches. And I think she's crazy to actually want something like that.

What I want is this...

"I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."
- Carrie Bradshaw

No comments: