Thursday, August 10, 2006

Off...

Life is a rollercoaster. My emotions are on rollercoaster...there are days when I just cant help but be so happy. There are days like this. Its like I'm so spaced out. Cluttered head. Argh. Random thoughts time.

- I want to work overseas. How? Will there be an available job to possible apply in? I heard about Shanghai. I'll go anywhere.

- There's the ex issue. I sometimes still find myself thinking of him. Enough. It should be enough.

- Business. I want one. I need one.

- I want to buy quite a couple of things but I don't want to ask for money anymore. Folks spend for school, orthodontia, and then surgery...

- Surgery...I'm scared.

- I miss someone and no it's not my ex. But oh well. Guess he doesn't miss me you know.

- I miss some friends at the same time, I also resent them for being so busy.

- I want coffee.

- I maybe coming down with colds. Argh.

- I need to get out of this house...seriously.

- Is there anybody who can love me?

- I want to be happy.

- I miss ME.

- I should stop...

No comments: