Sunday, October 22, 2006

Movies, pizza, siomai, watermelon and vodka.

We learned more tricks in getting buzzed. Watermelon and vodka. Yum! Yesterday I went to Tonets house to watch some movies, eat some pizza and drink vodka. Manay po, was hilarious!!!

I reckon Manel got bored. It was nice hangin' out like that. I wish I can do it more often.

Anyway...a ghost from the past visited me today...blasted ignore list why did you have to show whom I ignored! Anyway...I totally blew him off. I just didn't want to bother, because I knew I didn't want to be friends with him the way he wants us to. It's gonna take time if it's ever gonna get better which I doubt. A couple of reason's for that...

1. I don't trust him anymore.
2. He's a liar.
3. He betrayed me.
4. I dont have an ounce of respect for him, not anymore.

And I dont befriend people like that. I think it was a mistake even opening up myself to him in the first place.

Oh well over and done. It's time to look at the beautiful things ahead.

1 comment:

manel said...

hoy! hindi ako na-bore :) it was fun!