Monday, October 30, 2006

Wedding at Antonio's...teehee.

I dont know what came over me this morning but I just decided that I want my wedding recpetion to be at Antonio's. Gawd, I dont even have a groom yet. Several reasons:

1. I want to get married in Tagaytay, in one of the intimate churches there away from all the hassle.

2. I am only inviting select people max is 100 people.

3. I have always wanted a sit down dinner.

4. Antonio's is fabolous in the evenings!

5. It has the best ambiance for a hectic and hassle free wedding reception where everyone can just chill and enjoy the food.

6. Everyone has to stay and finish the entire course! BWAHAHA. Hey, it's Antonio's!

So now that I have that tiny bit of information settled, I need to find a designer for my gown, a church and more importantly a groom. I hope Antonio's will still be around when I find myself proposed to and ready to tie the knot.

2 comments:

manel said...

ill do ur make up!!! :) invited bako jan?

soulfoolchic said...

Oo naman...closest friends and relatives. I'll tell you the details after 10 years!!! HAHAHA