Thursday, January 03, 2008

Things I WANT To Buy BUT Cant Afford YET.

Cameras:
Nikon D80
Nikon D300
Nikon Coolpix P5100
Sony DSC-H9/B
And a pink camera that lets me isolate colors. HEHE Dont know which one yet.

Laptops:
HP dv6700t customized
Fujitsu N6460
Fujitsu T2010 tablet
Toshiba Qosmio 6455
Dell XPS M1330
Dell Inspiron 1420 Pink
Mac BookPro
Mac Pro
--Just because everyone wants one! HAHA

Cars:
Honda Accord Coupe
Honda Pilot
Mazda Hatchback
Mazda RX-8
Isuzu Ascender
Nissan 350z roadster
BMW X-5
BMW X-3 - for the days I like to feel small. HEHE
Mini Cooper - Pink! Weee! I like this because Francis likes small cars but I'm not sure he will want to drive a pink mini. HEHE


Sony 4.0 MP handycam
Samsung SGH z240
iPod Touch
iPod Classic 60GB
Kitchen Aide with ice cream maker attachment

Because Francis told me to think of nice things! Arent they nice? SWEEEET!!!!

No comments: