Tuesday, July 01, 2008

P.S I Love You.

I've wanted to read this book for awhile. I haven't gotten around to it. But yesterday I saw the movie, thanks to housemate, Richard. I was crying like a baby! And he laughed at me alot. What can I do?! I cry easily! Remember the Mc Donald's commercial, Karen po? I used to cry when that commercial went on tv.

Back to the movie. Gerard Butler was HOT! Weeeeeeeeee! As in! Not to mention the accent was super HOT! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! James Masters (or whatever), Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, looks really old! And there's another hot guy with an accent. HEHE

Anyway, while watching the movie, I can't help but wish that I would have a guy like Gerry (not Gerard Butler, but the character -- although Gerard won't be THAT bad. HAHA) I mean he actually helped his wife, Holly (Hilary Swank) move on and get over his death.

But the words that kept ringing in my head is...

What do you want? I know what I want, cause I'm holding it in my hands right now. You.

- Gerry Kennedy

Haller!!! Sino ba naman hindi maiinlove sa ganyang asawa diba? I swear those words rang in my ear over and over and over again. I wish alot of people, including myself, would know what they wanted when they're still holding it in their hands, not when it's already gone. I think if most of us, ayan ha hindi all, knew or had this wisdom the world would be a much happier place.

If we all knew what we would be missing without that person in our life, then we can end an endless chain of senseless loss. And the only loss we will experience is when our loved one's time has passed. But then it wont be such a loss, because we know we cherished them even to the last moment of their lives.

No comments: