Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Week.

I only have a week left here. A week to bask in magic and love. It's not much but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm just giving myself a couple more days to disclose some things that take time to discuss. And then that's it. I won't have to think about it anymore or mention it, unless asked.

I wish I didn't have to go. Sometimes, I feel stupid for making the decision to go home. I've always known what I wanted before. I don't know why I compromised my dreams like this. Argh. But things happen for a reason. (Crap, I dont know what's the reason behind this!)

But I guess I don't really need a reason, what's important was that it happened. And I'm meant to be here. I will understand soon enough, when everything comes to full circle. Moon is waning. :)

No comments: