Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Year's Resolutions And Thank Yous For The Year.

It's that time of the year! Since it's December, I deem it necessary to write some things down. So to start off, my new year's resolution for next year.

1. Lose/Maintain my weight.
2. Make myself more productive.
3. Simplify my life.
4. Church on Sundays.
5. Confession when necessary.

----------
And for Thank You's:

My family, for never failing to be there.

My friends (I don't need to name drop), I know at some point we didn't talk much the past year. The year was rough for me, and I am eternally grateful for the time that you took to talk to me whenever I needed someone.

To you, R! Thank you for everythng. For letting me have the best time of my life during the rest of my stay. For loving me. For nursing me back from the shit I was in. I love you. And I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you, hopefully.

To my bosses - you've been great thanks for taking the chance on me.

To my roommates, Ate Sandra and Ate Belen. Meanies, always! :) Miss you.

----------
And the highlights of my year:

Found a great guy to love! (Il mio amore piĆ¹ grande!)

Had great oppurtunities!

Went to loads of places! Los Angeles, CA (Finally went to DISNEYLAND!!!) - Las Vegas, NV - Sedona, AZ - Flagstaff, AZ (Grand Canyon!!! Super experience!) - Phoenix, AZ - New York, NY - Orleans, MA - Hyannis, MA - Nantucket, MA (Loooove this place!) - Chatham, MA - Boston, MA

Gambled in Vegas.

Walked on The Strip, tipsy!

Flirted with someone at the bar. (Well I knew him a little bit...HAHA)

Travelled alone.

Embraced being alone.

Shopped till I drop.

Got a Nikon D90!!!

No comments: