Monday, December 25, 2006

One biatchin' Thank You!

As all of you who had been reading my friendster blog know, I got the idea of doing thank you's from Oprah. She writes five things she is thankful for everyday. It's the end of the year and I just want to be able to say my heartfelt thanks.

So THANK YOU (I praise God - because he gave me these blessings.) :
~ For a family who has always been there through it all, even if for most of it they just watched me stumble, make my own mistakes and learn valuable lessons. Not because they didn't want to help, it was because they wanted to help me. For all the support morally, financially, emotionally, for spending on Culinary School, for spending on my competetions, exams, and extras.

~ For my friends. TOPAC, I know it's not exactly how we pictured our friendship to be where it is right now, nevertheless, you're all friends of mine and I value our friendships. Thank you for being there, for listening and for taking the time to welcome me into your circle. Ella, AJ, Mark and Myles - my pex angels. Thank you for listening to my endless whines, cries for help, what have you. Farah - for always being there. Manel - for being there all these years, even with med school looming over you. HEHE Kevin - for all the times I called you and you were asleep, for patiently listening to me tell you the same story over and over again. Thank you.

~ For the heartaches, lessons and for allowing me to see the 2 sides of life. The good and the bad side. I learned valuable lessons first hand.

~ For those people who may have caused me pain, intentionally or unintentionally. I still thank you because I've finally become the person that I ought to be. I am finally ready for someone.

~ For that someone, for all the pain you endured, being my friend. Thank you for your patience, for your kindness, for everything that you said and didn't say. Thank you.

~ For a new hobby! For being able to learn it this time. It may take a little bit more time but it is never too late to learn something new.

~ For my Culinary school friends and classmates. Thank you for the lessons imparted while working together in the kitchen, for cooperating when I was EC, for allowing me the pleasure of your company for 1 year.

~ For the Chefs, for imparting knowledge, pushing us to do our best and for endless yells, preaching and several banged pans. Thank you for sharing what you know and for sharing your gifts to us.

If I forgot anything or anyone. Please don't take offense. It doesn't mean that I dont thank you and thank God for you. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

No comments: