Monday, December 04, 2006

A phone call from an old friend.

I had spoken to my old friend, Nilo. I knew him from high school, we sang together in the school choir. He's an Architect now. He was actually encouraging me to still take the board exams. I reckon he doesn't want me to sell my architecture stuff. But what the hell am I supposed to do with it?

It feels good that someone actually believes I can do that licensure exams even if I myself don't believe in myself enough to actually start considering to take the exams. Is it the end of that dream? I wish him well.

I am thankful for friends like him. He didn't abandon me during my thesis days. Actually I had a lot of help during my thesis. Anyway, I am glad I returned his call.

2 comments:

manel said...

hey ive been telling you take ur licensure na!!!!!! why dont u give it a try?

soulfoolchic said...

Hay nako...lalala. Why am I not surprised?

Anyway Kevin and I have been texting you, tagaytay this friday?