Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I JUST WANNA BE ON THE BEACH!

And get a scorching SUNBURN! Owww yeah! Nothing will make me happier right now than a beach front casita, preferably with a hammock or lounge chair out front, the bright sun, the smell of my suntan lotion and of course my beau. HEHE

I want to stare at the clear blue sea.

I want to drink cool coconut juice from the coconut fruit...

Or maybe try that chic pinacolada...or that ever refreshing mais con hielo...

I want to feel the sand under my bare feet.

I want to feel the sun's skin piercing heat.

I want to sit and watch the sun as it sets at the horizon.

And when I wake up the next day, I will sit and watch the sun rise to a brand new day.

And of course not forget to take pictures...

Just a beach...it doesn't even have to be Boracay.

No comments: