Monday, May 14, 2007

Timing...

You know how people say that everything is all about timing? Or that in God's will everything will fall into place. Or that everything is beautiful in God's time?

I was talking to Mom and she was telling me about timing. How she now understood why she came to the US at that time, and how she met dad at the right time, where dad was just about ready to get serious with life and stuff. So anyway, I started musing over this tiny bit of wisdom and learning. I wondered, if timing is everything, did I enter my boyfriend's life at the right time? And when will the right time to go abroad come? Will everything else that will happen (or those that's already come and gone) come at the right time?

That everything does not merely happen by coincidence...it happens because the time is right for it to happen.

Rambling and not making sense...argh!

No comments: