Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anxiety.

I'm anxious. My aunt just called me to tell me she already found an employer for me. Well, a prospective employer. Mixed emotions. I'm happy, at the same time, I'm scared. I dont know how to be in architecture anymore. I mean I was there for a while. Okay, who am I kidding for 6 years of my life. :) But since embracing cooking as a more realistic career for me. Not to mention my passion, I've quite buried the fact that I have a degree in Architecture. A degree that was filled with tears, disappointments, highs and dreams.

I dont want to let go of the life I have right now. Of what I am doing, of the dreams I have rebuilt. But this is the only way for me to be able to get the things I want. So I guess, this is it. I'm anxious. I dont know what its gonna be like again. But I know in some way I should be able to find an outlet. To be able to still become the person I want to be.

No comments: