Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines!

Well...this is my first Valentine's in a different country. Its not as overrated as the Philippines. Ulk. HAHA Sorry, I just never really celebrated Valentine's properly I guess. I always celebrated with my friends. Single girls, you know?

I am so irritated with Francis and his obsession with his stupid muscles. Swear. I hate muscles. The perfect body I've seen so far is Carlos'. It's lean enough, not too much muscles. I'm sure his girlfriend loves to snuggle up to him. Not to mention that he's muy gwapito. Francis used to be sexy. Now he's just one bulk of hard mass. Blech. Not so sexy at all, its even borderline gay.

Anyway, we had a good evening at the restaurant. I'm sure the servers made alot of money. I wonder how romantic the couples were. But they're old. So it may seem icky. They can be cute though. When they're not pain in the asses. HAHA

No comments: