Sunday, September 28, 2008

False Hopes.

I am one of the fools that don't really believe in destiny. I used to believe in fairy tales. In happy endings. Each time a friend tells me that "If you're meant to be with him, love will find a way." I make a face. I gave a retort. Because I don't know it just builds anxeity for me. Because I wouldn't know when will love find a way. If it will. If it is strong enough to do that. Or when things just become so bad, like it did for us, when we do meet again, how do you start to trust each other again with each other's hearts?

I never really had answers to those questions. And so I tend to think being meant to be means working things out as you go along. If you are meant to be together, then you will surpass it all.

Have you ever read The Notebook? Or perhaps seen the movie? Swans they say mate for life. In some weird way, I hope to see you in the next life when we are both swans.

No comments: