Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Mystery Of The Depleted Checking Account.

I looked at my year to date earnings and I was shocked! Where did all that money go?! My eyes flew to my laptop. That was all I can really show for it. And to my horror I opened every single checking account, transaction book, and credit card statement I have. And there you have it. All of summer's earnings all in paper and not in the bank. All spent. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

If my boyfriend ever knew how much I spend on things like...3 laptop bags, why? Don't ask me?! He will strangle me. Well, maybe not. He never asks where my money goes, he's just not the type. Although he asked me to save. He knows how extravagant I can be. And I get anxiety on the thought that I am going home without anything to my name...except mountains of debts. Well...it's my own freakin fault. WAH! That last month in Arizona really did me in!

No comments: