Saturday, March 06, 2010

Old Symptoms.

I remember in the summer of 2008, at the height of all the stress I was feeling, I was getting sick. And now it's back, like my headaches, the diarrhea, the nausea. I wish it was just a bad hangover. But the truth is I didn't have a single drink last night. I just remember crying myself to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I had a headache. And now it's slowly slipping to the back of my head. It's not so bad. It doesn't prevent me from doing my job, it's not as bothersome but it is irritating. Like an itch I cant scratch. It's just my emotional distress have become so great it's starting to manifest itself physically.

Old symptoms. It's all the same things, over and over. My head is spinning because I am going in circles. I am just caught in this spinning vortex of lies, truths and make believe. Three years on a roller coaster. I really really need to get off.

STOP! I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!

No comments: