Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Why I Should Stop Reading Other People's Blogs.


"there are things in life worth not letting go.... just because you want to be something else, you'll have to risk losing them"
- Troll, college friend

I was just skimming along my multiply site, as usual, my only form of gossiping. HEHE And I chanced upon a blog by a college friend. He has always been interesting to me. Nonetheless, he was writing about leaving and not leaving for work abroad. He was writing about the reasons why he wont leave. And after he said what I have quoted, he posted a picture of the person he loves.

Which brings me to wonder? Why did I ever even think about leaving him behind? Did I think he wasnt worth it? That my dreams are more important to me? I guess, this is just residue from the whole ex thing. That I wont build my dreams around another person anymore or I will not compromise my dreams because of a guy, who will just inevitably leave me in the end. Hay.

Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful. It's for the bold.
It's for those willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love.
It's for those, knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough.
- Pexer

I don't really know, it just seems to give me a pinch of hope for me and Francis. That after all the pain, the problems, the good, the bad, the worst, the best, the whatevs...WE will still work.

No comments: