Friday, November 11, 2011

Liberty.

After a year and a half of harboring those messages, those chat exchanges, those copied wall posts that have driven me nuts over the past year, which have caused me so much pain. Just a few minutes ago...I deleted them. Yep. Gone. Forever. I felt liberated. I felt free.


I re-read them before I deleted them, expecting to feel a pang pain, something I felt every time I had read them in the past. And I didn't. I let out an exasperated sigh. A small smirk even.

This is a good thing.

Finally, freedom.

:)

1 comment:

manel said...

Im happy for you sweetie. One must really know when to stop trying. :) Im always here for you through sanity and insanity. It has been 15 years since we have met, and i must say that i am proud to have a friend like you. :) Mykonos/Palawan/Anywhere with hawt peeps 2012! Cheers!