Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To My Prince,


A lil snow fell overnight and the town is almost blanketed in a beautiful white sheet. It's pretty. I wish you were here. Is snow falling where you are? Keep warm.

I was going to do my usual Tuesday night, hanging out with some friends at a pub called Trapper John's and watch an awesome band called Box. But I was watching some TV and sorting out some paperwork, I kinda got my downtime so I decided to keep it at that. I flaked out on my friends. Lol

I was reading all my older letters to you and I was smiling. I remember the feeling when I wrote those. It's the same. I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't realize how much I missed you. I hope you had missed me to. I hope you're getting closer. I can't wait!

Smile. Someone loves you. Be happy today.

:)

2 comments:

Francesco said...

I'm happy for you :)

soulfoolchic said...

Thank you!

:)