Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution.

Sometimes you find comfort in the most strangest of ways, in the most strangest of situations and the most strangest people. I can't believe that moving out here in St. John's is all that it took for me to realize that there are far better things for me to do and experience. That to leave something or someone behind may not be the easiest thing to do but may be the best thing to do. In my life I had promised so much to everyone else, except to myself.


In the next year, my resolution is to promise myself that I will take care of myself more. Love myself more. And to put my dreams first more. This is a promise I intend to keep.

And I will not settle for anything less than butterflies. :) And I will begin by loving my life.

:)


No comments: