Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Used To Be...

By Joe

[Verse 1]
I brought you here
so that i can express the things i've been thinkin bout
give me your ear
Cuz i don't normally do this so bear with me through this.
there are so many things
that i want to say
but let me start by saying this saying i thank you.
darling just because

[Chorus]
I used to love someone that i didn't like
we used to want to break up every other night
i used to think realationships were a lot of stress
i used to think that pain was a part of Happiness
now all that's changed since you've come my way,
but i don't want us to become
Another used to be.

[Verse 2]
I hope what i'm saying
don't discourage you in any kind of way
cuz i do believe that
you have The potential to be everything i need
i hope that you can really understand
that i would hate To be with someone new,
and tell them what i'm telling you.

[Chorus]


[Verse 3]
Cuz it would only be
another waste of time
and all the moment to be raised i would bout my Mind
another memory a part of history.
I cant forget cuz it keeps haunting me.
Now that your Here is evidently clear,
but i don't ever have to have this worry again again. ooohhhooooooo.

[Chorus x3]

---------
...And I don't want us to become...another used to be...

Forever remember?

No comments: