Sunday, November 09, 2008

Reading Old Entries.

It's just a bad habit. Sort of. I have this thing where I like to read old entries. Much like I used to read old journal volumes. I remember that my last journal, full of things written to or for my ex-boyfriend, used to bring me such bad memories and tears that I gave the notebook to that ex and promised to get it when I'm ready to read it again. When I took it back and read it, I didn't laugh like I expected to, instead I still felt that odd tinge of pain.

I have since stopped writing on notebooks and turned to blogging. So I had been reading my old entries and I was snickering. HAHA It's weird. Life is weird. It has odd suprises at odd times and sometimes you just don't know what to make of it. But I hope that it works out in the end.

They always say that God always makes happy endings, if it's not a happy then it's not yet the end. But you see I am happy right now, very happy. But it's not full circle yet. So I hope that it's not the end yet.

No comments: