Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing You.

Have you ever heard someone say "I miss you so much, it hurts."? Do you know why they say this? Because it literally happens. It's not just some cheesy smooth-talker line, although I will not guarantee that it has not been used and over used by some people. It really does happen. Do you know how it feels?

It starts off as a feeling of longing to be with that person. Then a sudden wave of tightness or tension engulfs you from your head down to your chest. At times it would start from my nose. And then it sort of washes away. And when you think about that person again, it happens all over again.

It's not a funny feeling. It's like you are holding back the urge to cry. And then when you can't anymore, you just find tears brimming from your eyes.

"There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It is caused by the absence of you!"
I miss you...terribly.

No comments: