Saturday, February 10, 2007

Life is all about decisions.

I always say that everything is a choice. It's true. It's your choice to be happy. It's your choice if you want something to ruin your day. It's your choice to turn things around. Its your choice to fall in love, to fall out of love. It's your choice to lie, to be honest, to be a friend, to severe ties, etc. Everything in your life is decided by you.

Today I am making a choice. I am making a decision. Today is the last day I will settle for something I can have, instead of waiting and working for what I deserved. Today is the last day I will hurt myself. Today is the last day I will break my heart. Today is the last day that something or someone will shake me.

And with that, today is also the day I will stop missing something I never had. Today is the last day I will focus on something that isn't worth my while.

No comments: