Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stuff I get from other people's blog.

"Its better to have nobody, than to have somebody who is half yours, half there or doesn't want to be there, or is there then suddenly disappears."
- From Manel's Blog

Oops no, I'm not being bitter about anything. But when I was reading Manel's blog this struck me...HARD. It kinda brought me back the not so distant past. She's right. There's absolutely no point of trying to hold on to someone who isn't meant to stay in your life. Hard fact of life: People always leave. So just let them.

I love this quote that Edel sent me:

"True love is neither exclusively physical nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be and will not be"
- Fr. Vic Salanga, S.J

Well...it's Valentine's day and interestingly I do not resent it as much as I did last year. Hehe. Although I kinda wish I can go out with my girlfriends. Oh well. At least I get away from wearing red! :)

No comments: