Saturday, February 10, 2007

So tired.

I finally know why my back is killing me! I have mild scoliosis. Well it is mild but given the stress and when it's cold damn, it starts beating me down. Anyway, so this is how it feels like to actually work! As in not just sit at my desk and type type away but actually run around the kitchen with a hot pot of stock taking care not to burn yourself, slip, smile at the cute guy and still hurry in the process. HAHA

This is exactly what I want. A job that will render me of all of my strength for the day. Where when I go home, the only thing that will matter is my bed. Just plop down and sleep. Where my brain is too tired to take awhile to stare at the ceiling and think.

But hell no! I still think...I still have those cluttered thoughts. Like when it's 6 PM and I'm waiting at the customers to order noodles from me. I think about all the things that I really shouldn't or really don't like to think about. Argh. There is absolutely no rest for me! And the bad thing about it is I can't take a while to write it down because I need to pay attention to my noodles. So it's just there swimming around.

Realization: The downside in all of this new stuff about me that I am absolutely thrilled about is that I don't have much time to take pictures. Since my day off is on a Monday and I don't have any right to ask for a leave or whatever. *sigh*

No comments: