Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Love letters for no one...

The first in this blog...

Hey Prince,

As I opened the gate earlier this evening, I looked up at the sky. You can call it force of habit. I like looking at the moon and the stars. I then wondered, are we looking up at the same sky and marveling at the moon's radiance?

I'd want to lie down in your arms as we stare up at the clear black sky, studded with glittering diamonds and count the shooting stars. Maybe someday, right? One day, when everything is finally right for us. One day, when time is finally on our side. Be happy today.

=)

2 comments:

manel said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the effect of post-texting-with-manel syndrome!

soulfoolchic said...

HAHAHAHA Gago hindi I have like 3 more of these that I havent posted on this blog. When I looked up at the sky kasi kagabi that's the first thing I thought of eh. Are we looking up at the same sky?

Cheesy right? But I can't wait to meet him! HAHAHA