Sunday, February 18, 2007

Senseless...

Lately I've been talking to a friend of mine who I haven't really spoken to the past year. We used to have fun. Alot of fun! It even came to a point that his then gf got so pissed at us. Maybe because she felt left out. Anyway, I've forgotten how senseless we can become!

We talk about anything from cameras, to silly stuff we want to install in cars, to peeing, to music! I kinda envy his life. He goes out to party at least 2 times a week! Now that I started working I kinda want to have party nights, just have fun and stuff. But my other friends have kinda mellowed out totally. Which sucks. I also got him into deviant art! HAHA

I actually started missing some friends I'd go out clubbing with him, Farah, Clodz, Liz and Margaret. HEHE I think I need new people in my life. BWAHAHA Not that I don't love the ones I have now...but I need to expand my network.

No comments: