Saturday, June 09, 2007

I've just been to Moonlane Gardens...

I know, I know. I've ranted about the unexplainable ties that bind my bff and these guys. One of the reasons why some friendships have been forgotten and left broken. But, I admit that I had good times with them, under the influence of course! HAHA And I am happy for the blessings that they have received. It's very much deserved by them. Talented bunch of people.

It's been fun seeing those people I used to hang out with all the time before. I don't really get to see them much, since I haven't gone to any gigs the past months. I missed some faces but nonetheless it was fun. I found myself lost and alone a couple of times. It felt like I went to the bar alone. One of those things I said I'd do before I die. HAHA Well, I did go to the bar alone but I was meeting friends, but since they're busy and waaay too involved with the launch I wasn't going to get in the way of that. So I stood in some corner smiling and saying hi to those they introduced to me, watching and laughing at the scene before me.

It's official, I'm old. My ears started to ring from the blaring speakers, I started to wish I had earplugs. I didn't quite enjoy it as much as I used to. But I'm there for support and some good ol' music. :) It's a nice break from dinner, coffee and doing whatever my boyfriend wanted to do. :) Maybe I should go back to embassy next time. HAHA. See, if I have indeed outgrown it. But I know time and again I'd feel the need to party like I used to.

And oh, there's this scary looking foreigner who'd bump into me to mouth "Galing noh?" or "Bulacan, yeah!" Bleaurgh! Seriously. I ended up nodding my head and smiling. I inched away from him the first chance I got! HAHAHA

Now we all know how to go there! Grab a bottle of beer or vodka, we're all walking! :)

PS: Please get yourselves a copy of Moonlane Gardens Orange and Lemons' 3rd album!

No comments: