Thursday, June 28, 2007

My commitment to change.

Let's face it, we all have things in us that doesn't help us blossom into the wonderful beings that we are and should be. I know I do, and I am fully aware of them. Plus, the fact that it's practically getting drilled to my head by my ever reliable boyfriend.

My commitment to change is 5 days in a week. But I'm not sure if I am actually achieving this. I think I need to recheck my contract with myself. But the thing is how exactly do you just stop being what you've been used to be BE? Get it?

My boyfriend, he just says "Get over it!" or "Then change it!" And I think at that instant he expects me to just be "over" with it or that I "change" it. Whatever that is. But it's really not easy. I doubt he ever does that.

You know how they say, "Old habits die hard."? I guess, it's got a lot to do with how determined I am to change and to accept these changes in my life. I have to detach myself. And that's just what my fuckin' problem, I can't detach easily, it's always a struggle.

No comments: