Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Vision Splendid.

I've been reading this book BE, and one of the questions there is: What's your vision splendid? How do you see yourself? What kind of people are you with? What are you doing? Where do you live?

I smile, I close my eyes and I start to see my life's vision, where I want to go, what I'm aiming for now: I want to be able to enjoy my life with my family while being able to enjoy my life's passion for cooking.

I used to worry so much about the future. That I may not be able to achieve it. The book's opened my eyes to the possibilities, it's taught me to believe in the abundance of the world, so I may be able to enjoy it. I realized that I've so much baggage to let go of to be able to travel light, not be slowed down or be worn out by all that excess and unwanted thoughts and feelings. I have a lot of dreams and aspiration and to achieve them I have to believe and see myself doing them.

Yes, believe in the abundance of the world.

1 comment:

manel said...

hay. ako gusto ko lang matulog.