Sunday, November 12, 2006

Coffee, beer and a bunch of mad hyena laughter.

Yesterday was tiring. After running an adventure race for almost an hour Cams and I trooped to Claude's house because we we're supposed to watch a movie. But decided we'd go and have coffee and pollute our lungs instead.

Oh yeah, Team Adbenturera came in 12th. Thanks to my fuckin' bright idea. Grrr. Oh well it was fun though. Heheh (Thanks Cam's for inviting me!

I had fun with Ruth, Cams and Clod. Just making lewd jokes, trippy comments, practically laughing like hyenas at Mongkok and Starbucks. I kinda miss that kind of hangin' out. Just chill and talk. Dinner, movies and coffee. That's the kind of party I like right now.

I think I'm tired of the whole, sex, drugs and alcohol thing that I was into the first half of this year. Well, except for the sex part. Because no matter how drunk I was or banged up from the substance. The paranoia of getting pregnant was just too much. So I dont have sex. A couple of days ago I had a couple of shots of vodka and hated the morning after feeling so I've decided to stop drinking altogether. Ruth and I just watched them drink a couple of beers, since I didn't want to drink and Ruth can't drink.

I hope I'd see them soon enough. :) Cheers to us, girls! :)

No comments: