Thursday, November 09, 2006

Deviant Art.

I recenlty dabbled into photography...no not just being my usual camwhore self or taking mediocre shots of architectural wonders but actually enjoying taking the shots. I met up with Kevin and Manel last Monday. I brought my camera along so I can maybe take sunset shots but to my dismay, I wasn't able to. At 4 PM I was still frantically rushing through the usual bad traffic in Edsa. I had to make do with night shots instead.

Anyway so I started posting my pictures at deviantart.com. Glorious! Within a couple of hours of joining and submitting art, two people have added two of my pictures in their favorites. And 1 of them commented on the picture. I was beaming with pride. Hehe I checked it out again today and there it was 2 more people added my pictures, one comment, and one of them added 2 pictures. Wooohooo! I can't contain the excitement. Hehe

Weeee! Me want new camera. Hehe. Well, I think this is a good hobby. Something I can do on my off days when I start working. Just enjoy myself and such. Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wats ur deviant art website? my bro has one too. its karlc.deviantart.com :)